Dad Jeans


I acquired the most comfortable and amazing baggy jeans from my dad, who was about to throw them out. They had perfectly ~hobo-chic~ rips in them and I repeat, just so comfortable.

I wore them approximately once before I stepped through the knee rip and enlarged it so that it was no longer fashionable but just plain old ripped, sloppy and impractical. It was a sad day. 

I had plans to make cute cutoff shorts out of the jeans but decided to patch the holes with wonderful, colourful, tie-dye fabric instead. I am so glad I did and I can't wait to wear them to uni when the weather cools down a bit!

~no makeup, no worries~
...the t-shirt was my little brother's - this really is an outfit from the "family's wardrobes" boutique...

Share this:

ABOUT THE AUTHOR

Hello there, we're Maddie and Ellen; two friends blogging about the things we find beautiful, fascinating and inspiring. We love DIY projects, fashion, food, art and music. Our aim is to never stop creating and learning.

0 comments:

Post a Comment