Music Monday #2


 ...and here we go again with another selection of songs we love. In no particular order:


1. Son Lux ~ Easy (Switch Screens) ft. Lorde

Last time I posted the brilliant Son Lux's 'Easy', this week its the newly released remake featuring Lorde. I'll admit that I've been waiting for this ever since I witnessed Lorde's cover of 'Easy' live at Laneway earlier this year. Its everything I hoped it would be, and more. Honestly it just keeps getting better and better. I can't choose between this and the original version; guess I'll just have to listen to both on repeat forever. If you like this you should also check out 'Lost It To Trying (Mouths Only Lying)' and 'Flickers'.



2. Kygo ~ Sexual Healing (Marvin Gaye Remix)

Oh Kygo, what would I do without you. In my opinion, this Norwegian producer can do no wrong, and this remix of Marvin Gaye's classic, 'Sexual Healing' is undoubtedly one of my favourites.



3. Banks ~ Warm Water

Loving this right now, perfect music for just chilling out on a crisp autumn day.



4. Thundamentals ~ Smiles Don't Lie

These guys are simply fantastic. Aussie hip hop at its finest.



5. Haim ~ Go Slow

By now, you should probably understand my crazy, insane love for the lovely Haim sisters. Their whole album is pretty much flawless, and this is one of my favourites. Is there somewhere I can apply to be a Haim sister? Pretty please?

Share this:

ABOUT THE AUTHOR

Hello there, we're Maddie and Ellen; two friends blogging about the things we find beautiful, fascinating and inspiring. We love DIY projects, fashion, food, art and music. Our aim is to never stop creating and learning.

0 comments:

Post a Comment