Printable Gift Tags for Christmas!


I LOVE Christmas crafts. I LOVE flowers. I LOVE eating sweets. So I dreamed up some cute little print-and-cut-out Christmas gift tags based on my three loves. There are two sets, Australian Flora and Season's Eatings. The first set (in two sizes just for you) features cute little wreaths made of jacaranda, Christmas bell flowers and poinsettia - every year, I get that first bit of Christmas season and summer holiday excitement when I step outside and see my street and backyard covered in a purple jacaranda carpet. Christmas bells and poinsettia are two other quintessential Australian Christmas flowers. Yay Christmas!

(source)


The second design is a wreath of all the delicious things I love to eat at Christmas... even though it inevitably ends like this...

(source)
So without further ado, here they are:




I printed my tags on a 200gsm quill board (a thin white cardboard that can go in a regular printer). After printing, just cut out, punch a hole where indicated, write your message on the back and attach to your present!

You can print out the images from this page if you like, but I suggest downloading the PDFs for higher quality:
Small Floral Tags

Merry Christmas everyone!

Share this:

ABOUT THE AUTHOR

Hello there, we're Maddie and Ellen; two friends blogging about the things we find beautiful, fascinating and inspiring. We love DIY projects, fashion, food, art and music. Our aim is to never stop creating and learning.

0 comments:

Post a Comment