A Trip to the Fleamarket

I love an adventure. So when I needed to pick up some materials to make some DIY presents on the cheap, I took this as an opportunity to explore the Fishermen's Wharf Markets across town. As usual I scooped up my best-friend and blogging partner, and dragged her along with me.

The Fishermen's Wharf Markets are held in a big, old warehouse on the waterfront every Sunday.



I love to explore markets and little shops, because you never quite know what you'll find. It may just be the closest I'll ever come to treasure hunting.

Happy adventuring ~

Share this:

ABOUT THE AUTHOR

Hello there, we're Maddie and Ellen; two friends blogging about the things we find beautiful, fascinating and inspiring. We love DIY projects, fashion, food, art and music. Our aim is to never stop creating and learning.

0 comments:

Post a Comment