The Sixties Aesthetic


Free love, drugs, rock 'n' roll, freedom, Beatlemania. Heres a bit of Sixties love for anyone born over 30 years too late.





























 









All images via Tumblr, Pinterest and google ~ top collage made by me

Share this:

ABOUT THE AUTHOR

Hello there, we're Maddie and Ellen; two friends blogging about the things we find beautiful, fascinating and inspiring. We love DIY projects, fashion, food, art and music. Our aim is to never stop creating and learning.

1 comments:

  1. YES!!!! I love this mood board you guys put together for the 60s! It's the time period that's the hardest for me to think of..I love nostalgia and pride myself in different decade aesthetics but for some reason the 60s have always been hard for me to define. This really hits the nail on the head!! TAKE ME BACK!!!!! <333 Love this!

    xoxoxox, Naomi | http://bunnyandfawn.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete